Nutrition consult with Thea Doyle
$70.00 – $240.00
Thea Doyle is our Her Trails Resident Nutritionist. She studied a Bachelor degree in Communication (Business) – majoring in Marketing. She has also completed her Graduate Diploma of Nutrition.
Thea has an insatiable passion for cooking, baking, living an active lifestyle and her mission is to empower others to reach their potential and get the most out of their life. She does this by showing people how to respect and fuel their bodies through nutrition – to perform; recover and increase their overall wellbeing.
She is a recipe developer and owns a meal delivery business called EatbyDesign. As a new mum to 5-month-old Darcy, Thea understands the importance of keeping nutrition simple which is why her approach to food is all about creating sustainable habits that create ease and joy in your life.
50 minutes | $140AUD
During this time, you will discuss your current health & wellbeing goals, nutritional history and current training and lifestyle practices which align with the Her Trails program.
Following the consultation, you will receive:
- Personalised nutrition goals including a 7-day meal plan & recipes.
- Practical lifestyle & fuelling advice to support you on your trails.
- Additional resources including Thea’s must-have pantry list, kitchen organisation list, meal matrix, meal planner, healthy salad dressings & guide to reading nutrition labels.
Follow up Consultation
30 minutes | $70AUD
50 minutes | $80AUD
We recommend a 30 or 50 minute Follow Up Consultation after 4-6 weeks of the Initial Consult.
This allows you time to talk through any challenges or new goals you may have which Thea can help you achieve.
This is a good option if you want to secure your Initial and Follow Up appointments and also receive unlimited email support for 6 weeks. This is the perfect package if you know you need additional support and want to implement long lasting change.
- 1 x Initial Consultation (50 minutes)
- 2 x Follow Up Consultations (30 minutes)
- Unlimited email support for 6 weeks